The BBQ Kid

Where did everyone go? What did I do?

Seriously people. Starbeast was on loan from LO1. Shim goes where Shim pleases. We don't own shim.

Last night, after shim left, Lumpierbird declared "the ship is sinking" and took off. That was uncalled for.

Peppy fired her husband, BoomstickDaddy and took Lord PairADice to another alliance - "Canada".  I am sure Peppy has a good reason, besause she is one of our most trusted lords, but this was bad timing. So when I got up this morning, we were down 5,000 crowns and off the leaderboards. Which means we have 3 empty slots that won't fill as fast. I also plan to boot some of the inactive alt account shims to make room for more active players, but now that won't happen for a while. Like I said, Peppy would never intentionally hurt LO3, but I feel like I need to explain why we took such a dive last night to all of you.

The good news is EroniousOak3 saw an open slot and came back for a while.

Please don't run away. If the lords and I are not running this alliance the way you want, or you are not happy, email me, call us out in chat, etc. Don't just disappear - Stick around and make it better!

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that happened to you, BBQ! I will send my alt back and help play damage control.

I think, it was unfair to declare "ship is sinking" when somebody goes home! I remember, that a lot of helpers went back to lo1 and lo2 was short before drop out of top 200. All lo2 members did their best under kaptain to reach the state we have now.

Those were fun days, weren't they? It was perhaps one of the worst trials on The Leftovers, not to mention the logistical nightmare the situation represented

Everyone came together to make LO great. It is that kind of teamwork that has allowed us to become the 200ish shim alliance instead of a few shims pretending to be cool.

This will be another bump in the road when we look back. It could have been much more damaging if not for a few powerful shims that moved over. Thanks to ErroneousOak, blulitangle, and KJB in particular.

The Leftovers has an advantage over most teams. We have a great forum and chat. I think some groups coordinate with Facebook pages or the official AoE forums, but ours is much more functional (I assume). Thanks again for propping us back up shims.

Ya, Lumpy bailing was kinda weird.  Oh well, hakuna matata.  You didn't do anything wrong and this, like you said, is just a bump in the road.

Maybe Lumpy didn't like your homemade bbq or sauce!

Or was it the sauce - you probably spilled sauce on LumpyBird...

BBQ thank you for calling me powerful shim , but still I don't count myself a strong shim and consider myself newbie . And I will remain in LO 3 till it has really strong shims .

BBQ thank you for calling me powerful shim , but still I don't count myself a strong shim and consider myself newbie . And I will remain in LO 3 till it has really strong shims .

Oak,

You're killing me...I thought we were friends!? LOL

Hey, whatever BBQ is paying you, I'll double it if you come back to LO4.

Hey! How much you payin' again, Mike? Even The Great and Powerful Oz needs some cash sometimes ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.