Middleaged Guy is out of commission still

MiddleAged Guy

Well, day 3 of my exile from my account begins.  The AoE website is down for maintenance until 3, so I won't know if the devs have fixed the problem or not until later today, when I will be busy.

Just an FYI to LO4-ers, that I haven't been able to fill any WSs, and may be out for another few days.  Hopefully not much longer!

p.s.

Wierd glitch: if you try to 'visit' MAG in game, you will probably lose your connection.

MAG anynews?

I had a heck of a day trying to get my inlaws on Windows 10 and a couple of windows phones. Turns out in there MS profile they had the birthday in 1999 ... This apparently locks you out of the store, xbox, and Cortana. and the only way I have been able to get the phones to work is to factory reset them and reset them up once the birthday was fixed. might be worth looking into...

MAG anynews?

I had a heck of a day trying to get my inlaws on Windows 10 and a couple of windows phones. Turns out in there MS profile they had the birthday in 1999 ... This apparently locks you out of the store, xbox, and Cortana. and the only way I have been able to get the phones to work is to factory reset them and reset them up once the birthday was fixed. might be worth looking into...

not sure why it hid that, must've bumped something..
Edited by ThePaladinTech

Queen Matcha posted the server maintenance for Tomorrow at 1:30 PST:

Hello, siegers!

We will be having a scheduled service update on August 25, 2015 at 1:30 PM PST (8:30 PM UTC).

There won't be any in-game changes, so app update will not be required to download. 

Thank you.

MAG is coming back!?  I hope!?