BertTheFirst

Leaderboardupdate

Hi Leftovers!

The system will not create page 6. Thats why a new topic!

The leaderboard is updated with state 07/05/2015 04:15 PM UTC. The datas are hot (wether is hot too with 35°C).

150 members are stay longer as a week in our brotherhood and we have 116 "oldies", which are longer than a month in one of the Leftovers-Alliances.

It's nice to know, i think, but useless information.:excited:

And the big database (feeded with datas instead steak!)

Edited by BertTheFirst

Hi folks!

I think that in The Leftovers Brotherhood is a .... oh nothing! (I think there is something up!):angry:

Also i made my leaderboardupdate with state 07/08/2015 06:10 PM UTC.

I belive, this database isn't read often. Is it usful to create leaderboardupdates for further time?

Please think over! For my part, i like it very much! The changes and trends are sometimes unbelivable and fascinating.

Greetings to all four Alliances!

Edited by BertTheFirst

hey Bert. Thanks for the update :) i like it very much too, but with the search for battle-bug i do not attack with a peace treaty and most of the time i am under a piece treaty... :scute_100-115: seems like I became a farmer....

hey Bert. Thanks for the update :) i like it very much too, but with the search for battle-bug i do not attack with a peace treaty and most of the time i am under a piece treaty... :scute_100-115: seems like I became a farmer....

What exactly is this bug? I noticed that i have only been attacked every few days instead of every few hours lately.

Hi folks!

I think that in The Leftovers Brotherhood is a .... oh nothing! (I think there is something up!):angry:

Also i made my leaderboardupdate with state 07/08/2015 06:10 PM UTC.

I belive, this database isn't read often. Is it usful to create leaderboardupdates for further time?

Please think over! For my part, i like it very much! The changes and trends are sometimes unbelivable and fascinating.

Greetings to all four Alliances!

leaderboard0807.zip

Bert, I have always enjoyed the information you have gathered. I don't know how many others check it out, but I do find the information fun to know as well.

The "bug" i mean, is listless of some members of the alliances. A real morning-after feeling, i afraid. And when a good member leave our alliance without comment, isn't it useful. Next "bug" is the lot of inactive members, who couldn't be kicked. This is for all Leftovers alliances. And at last, the number of members, who are active in this forum is really to low. 155 allie-members and round about 25 are in this forum.

But now  is enough with crying. Handcarechief is full! :(

Bert,

Don't become discouraged. Every social group I have been in has this problem. Most churches have the problem. In my Tae Kwon Do school students have fun for a while then drop out. In both groups there is a core group that never gives up and takes care of things.You do a lot of work recording the data. If it gets to the point where you start to hate it, take a break and just play the game. We will still pay you the same. :) Thanks for all you do!

Hi Leftovers,

i know, you are waiting for: the leaderboardupdate stat 07/13/2015 05:15 PM UTC is on!

The week is saved now! :excited:

There ar such a lot movements in the alliances, i will use a quiet hour to gain news.

But the database you can use:

Edited by BertTheFirst

ThePaladinTech: The new leaderboards here! The new leaderboards here!

StarBeast007: Boy, I wish I could get that excited about nothing.

ThePaladinTech: Nothing? Are you kidding? Row 135 - ThePaladinTech! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.

(with apologies to steve martin... And thanks for doing this Bert! fun to know where you stand)

Edited by ThePaladinTech

Oh, I love this! You are more than just a nobody, you are a Leftover!

Hi Leftovers!

Now the leaderboardupdate with state 07/16/2015 05:30 PM UTC is online.

No comments today! Think your part!  :smiley-taunt014:  (please nothing like "I'm a nobody.") :default_spointing_left_100-105:

And the database:

Edited by BertTheFirst

Hello Leftovers!

From now you will see the leaderboardupdate every monday and thursday. Today the update has following state: 07/20/2015005:00PM UTC.

There is still a lot of movement in all alliances, causes on jump over for help, new members come in, inactive member leave us, some feel under pressure and leave us....

Congrats to MikeR and StarBeast for reach over 3k crowns. Bruce get the 3k too, but he lost them before i could notice it! Sorry for you :) !

And the "big database":

Edited by BertTheFirst

Hi all!

The next leaderboardupdate is on. State 07/23/2015 06:30 PM UTC

Especially LO1 and LO2 lost a lot of crowns  I haven't calculate exactly, but i mean LO1 round about 2,5k within a week and LO2 around 1k. Next time i will shown the exact development of the 4 alliances.

In all alliances are a lot of inactive members. If it goes on in this manner we can found "The Leftovers Leftovers" :stupid-slap-3:(OK not funny!)

@Bruce: i made some graphs for LO2, but i cant publish them. Copy and past doesn't work and as picturethey are really to big. Can you help please? What's the best way to publish?

And (what else?) the database! 

Edited by BertTheFirst

Hello Leftovers!

At first: congratulation to The BBQ Kid and his great alliance! Today #190 of TOP 200! You all did a great job!

Uff! It was hard work to do the update today! :spc_working_100-106:

Why? 25 new members and only 4 had to go in the last 3 days. Can you imagine how much to write down at 196 members at all 4 alliances? But i get it.:spc_spilldrink_100-101:

State of the update 07/27/2015 07:30 PM UTC!

And the database::Kaboomm:

Edited by BertTheFirst

Hi Leftovers!

The leaderboardupdate should be on now with state 07/30/2015 05:50 PM UTC (19:50 MESZ).

Nine members have left us (somone needs help to go). and 11 members come into the 4 alliances. Over all we are nom a brotherhood with 198 members!! Right 1 9 8 !!!

The most growth of crowns by the single member is to seen at The Leftovers 3, i think. Great job!

And the most "chaos" is still in The Leftovers 4. They still have to find themself. The will reach this soon. Good work of MikeR210 and his greatful help from the othe alliances and, of course, the new members! I'm afraid, my database will be longer and greater soon.... LO5 coming soon! :sfun_ridinghorse:

Edit: same issue, on old page the new leaderboard allready arrived on new website not. Either the scripts doesn't work properly or it takes to long!

Edited by BertTheFirst
Beschwerde an Bruce!

Hi!

I put the leaderboradupdate on FTP. Can be, it needs a while till showing on website.

State 08/03/2015 05:50 PM UTC (19:50 MESZ).

And for your own use the database!

Edited by BertTheFirst

I hope you want be considered presumptuous if i make not a leaderboardupdate today. I have visitors and can't do it. I think, you have to survive this. Sorry!

Bert,

How do you pull this data out?  Surely not through the game window, writing down numbers...  :blink:

I ask because I'd like to pull the data on the top 200 alliances as well.

Cheers,

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.