The Leftovers 4

MikeR210

Hello Everyone.

I am MikeR210, the Emperor for The Leftovers 4.

I previously was a Lord for The Leftovers alliance.

The Leftovers has been in the Top 200 Leaderboards for a long time, and have made The Leftovers 2 (currently Top 200), and The Leftovers 3 (on it's way to Top 200).

Decision was made to make The Leftovers 4 and I was voted to lead!

Mounted troop donations or grenadiers for Watchtower donations, please.

Let me know what I can do to help you become a successful Castle Sieger!

Remember the old adage:

Together

Everyone

Achieves

More

Good post, Mike! I wish LO4 all the success of LO1, but not more ;). In a more serious mood, I am sure you will do fine, just find some Lords that you can manipulate....err....delegate power to to help manage the duties of emperorship!

• MikeR210 featured and unfeatured this topic

Uhhhh......Can I take the crash course as well? I never got in the know in moderation. :reading:This is what I do know: 1) you can give warning points to anyone (even Bruce), but I would assume you should reserve that power for when someone is actually doing something against the rules. 2) you can view hidden content in the ModeratorCP, the button right above your logout. 3) You can do moderator actions on threads, such as pinning topics, hiding topics, locking topics, etc. That is the basics, and make sure you read these rules! http://forums.computingondemand.com/topic/145-moderator-what-it-is/

Hey Bruce, I can't seem to post anything new in the Leftovers 4 subforum, nor can I move any topics into it. Is there a problem with it, or is it my computer illiteracy flaring up again? :stupid-counting:

Ok, phew! I thought I was the only one! I couldn't do anything in The Leftovers 4 subforum either...

:default_sfart_100-109:

Hey Bruce, I can't seem to post anything new in the Leftovers 4 subforum, nor can I move any topics into it. Is there a problem with it, or is it my computer illiteracy flaring up again? :stupid-counting:

Fixed

Ok, phew! I thought I was the only one! I couldn't do anything in The Leftovers 4 subforum either...

:default_sfart_100-109:

... and fixed.

• Bruceleeon pinned this topic
  • MikeR210 locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic