The BBQ Kid

Lordship Nominations for LO3

Anyone who's a member of LO3 can nominate a member for Lordship. Two Lords have to vouch for said shim. No, you can't nominate yourself - because I said so, that's why. So, just drop the name here if you believe someone is worthy and tell us why.

Ideal lord candidates show leadership in chat (helping noobs, donating high level troops to the watch signals, etc.) and are active in the forums.

I nominate (in no particular order): Maffjester, Bruceleenardo. 

Rationale:  Participation in chat (offering me advice!) and in the forums.  Dunno who keeps giving me those wonderful troops, but I'm grateful always!

I nominate (in no particular order): Maffjester, Bruceleenardo. 

Rationale:  Participation in chat (offering me advice!) and in the forums.  Dunno who keeps giving me those wonderful troops, but I'm grateful always!

Definitely not Bruceleeonardo...he likes to donate pikemen! lol

just kidding

after further consideration... Despite their current ranks. I would like to nominate Middleaged Guy and Maffjester as possibilities. Since DC is already in the running. :)

Lord, I can't say anything about Maffjester because I haven't been in LO3 much, but I definitely agree that Middleaged Guy deserves the lordship.

Well, I agree that MiddleAge Guy and Maffjester are new, but they are both active in chat and forums and intelligent. KJB & Dice believe in you and so do I. I will promote you tonight.

Maffjester was demoted last night. I plan to boot shim due to inactivity if we don't hear from shim soon. It has been over 20 days since the last attack.

As I said in Chat last night, we have room for a few new lords. I think 2-3. I have a few in mind, but would like to see some lords nominate some candidates this week.

I'd like to nominate:

1.  WizardOrpheus8 (Regularly donates troops to WS's - good ones I assume!  ;)). A fairly long-standing member of LO3.  And loyal, not like that MAG jerk who left for LO4.

2.  DC Nemesis - also a regular troop donator.  I don't know DC as well, but seems to me that troop donation is a pretty valid reason for nomination. 

I'm sure there are other worthy candidates, but I'll leave that to those who know them better.

Cheers,

(OG/MA) Guy.

Wiz is a good choice. DC Nemesis was also on my short list of candidates. What about SirDnarud or PeppyFlyer?

Since Wizard was nominated and seconded, and I agree, Shim will become a lord now. DC and the others still need a little more support....

Well I can only speak to the people I have seen (and remember seeing LOL)

DC, Peppy, and SirD I have seen them all donating often, and have seen them on game chat a few times as well.

What about MaxxPlank? Shim is active on forums as well as in chat? Troops aren't strong enough to be a donator yet.

I'm hoping someone else will chime in, I already seconded WizardO.

Where is that StarBeast character?

BBQ - SublimedThree95 seconded Peppy's lordship nomination on game chat. he can't login to the forums for some reason. (Is it edge on a tablet? the login doesn't work for me there...)

So looks like there's been some kind of update - I have no problems logging in with edge using on screen keyboard last time i tried :)

Edited by ThePaladinTech

Yes, I'm remiss for not also suggesting Peppy.  Donating long before I joined up and still a major contributor!  and maybe doing double duty right now too!  Sorry Peppy!

OG/MA Guy.

I'm not active enough yet, will be on holiday for more than 3 weeks, and I'm not donating yet (soon!). Come Oct/Nov perhaps, but I do not feel I should be considered yet. Also, my attacking is still woefully inadequate (much left to learn).

Thanks for the mention Paladin, but for now I respectfully decline.

Happy hunting folks, I'll be back full time in September...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.