We kick the inactive members slowly. Step by step. every week! If somebody gives up the game, in first step he will demote if he is a lord after XXX days and if no inactive below shim it's time to kick shim.

In german: "Eile mit Weile", means, all to his time. And if i look to the Top 200, it seems, i'm right. And i think, all Lords of The Leftovers 2 are carefully! That's why we have some rules. And i have to respect the rules! (Shame over me, that i didn't it last time!:scute_100-115:vacation was more important.)

But really nice to give advices to us. :D

I missed the tail end of the rules discussion we had recently.  When I was there the thinking was that people like virtualxtreame would get kicked on a Monday purge soon enough, assuming they stay inactive and/or shim's crown count drops.

*edit* Didn't there was a page 2. :stupid-slap-3:  What Bert said.

Edited by Shacronire
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Leftovers 2!

What do you think about to promote sumringah as lord? What's your opinion?

He could it be worth and it woul give motivation to others to engage more!

The same i think about HurtBallon! He should/could be a lord too.

Other suggestions are welcome!

Edited by BertTheFirst

I'll endorse HurtBalloon454 and BGback.  Hurt Balloon has worked their way into the alliance's top 10 and donates a lot, although I haven't seen shim being very active in chat.  BGBack is also on the rise in crowns, donates regularly, and speaks up in chat at times.

Edited by Shacronire