Sorry to hear it kaptain!  We'll keep your signal tower filled so maybe you won't lose too much ground.  It looks like this new pairing system will be to your benefit.

Thanks brag I should be back soon I'm probably just going to buy a new windows phone so I can come back quicker

• 1 month later...

I agree Bert.  Seems like FinickyTable would be good Lord material.

Also, I hate to be "that guy", but we do have a lot of Lords already and I think virtualxtreame might be worthy of demotion to Noble.  Shim has 712 crowns, which is above the 600 demotion threshold stated in the rules, but shim hasn't attacked in 44 days either. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree Bert.  Seems like FinickyTable would be good Lord material.

Also, I hate to be "that guy", but we do have a lot of Lords already and I think virtualxtreame might be worthy of demotion to Noble.  Shim has 712 crowns, which is above the 600 demotion threshold stated in the rules, but shim hasn't attacked in 44 days either. :unsure:

Throw shim to the LORDS to deal with! 44 days without an attack is grounds for the boot! Wait, this isn't my alliance.... Sorry.

We just cut Vaynag over the weekend. It was painful to cut someone who was once a great Lord. I felt it would be bad for morale to keep an inactive player, just because he is a lord. We grant excused absences. All they have to do is ask and tell us when they will be back. I am going to put a limit on that too. I don't like open-ended agreements.

KJB, what I meant to say was since Bert demoted shim, the Lords should take care of kicking. Teamwork!

We had to do the same with Reylondo, *cough* excuse me, Reylond0 a while back for the same reasons. Now I see what you meant, BBQ! Seems a lot of unnecessary work to me. just let me at them! I will kick them for ya! ;)