LYING

Bruceleeon

lol iroc. yes it seems as if they get products for free and want to keeo everyone happy, so they try to sell it, instead of review it. you made some good points in that rant bruce-the settings stuff should be remembered and just that alone is what would casue me to buy a different cooling rig

Edited by ballsdeep

Well lets just beat around the bush :P ... hehe... Nice Bruce.. I agree that if something sucks you should let ppl know. If it was information about a product that a person would or could buy.. I agree even more

P.S. Nice to see ya closed your rant hehe... :P

Uh, looks like Bob responded. It would seem that B is now persona non grata. Also, why the hell am I a "COD Droolie"? Methinks we need to revise the member categories.

Who is the user " PowerHungry " on the system cooling forum??

Thats Bob Dyl part owner and reviewer. He refuses to review products that aren't any good though.

Just ask Gman about the Z-Bra HSF that fried his 1700+. :lol: (as a side note though I'm using it as a paper weight! :lol:

God, don't remind me. Cost me a good cpu. Anyone who has been with Systemcooling as long as Rb, myself and B know how his reviews have been slacking and the items for review have been getting weaker.

I thought so!

Don't forget me JSG, they were so bad they drove me away from visiting that site!

How does Bob know which parts aren't any good if he doesn't review them :blink: hehe

I think its really weak when Bob lashes out at Joe. Joe was talking about the product faults and then Bob rips into him. Thats severly not cool.

Quote from Bob " Everyone I have spoken with or through email, who has one, is quite pleased with the Vortex, you being, as always, the exception. "

And I must compare, my version:

Most everyone walks away from a yard/garage sale with something and they are pleased with their purchase, however in my eyes they are paying money for my garbage.

:evolution