Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Read it...

I saw that already. But if you look through all of their reviews you'd be hard pressed to find a bad review of anything. They used to be pretty picky about what they reviewed so that has some bearing on it. But as of late they are reviewing just about anything and everything.

He does have a point, it may be the best hard drive cooler. That's not to say you can't cool just as well or better without it, it's all semantics.

cooling your harddrive is a fickle prosess if you use the hdd cooler then it may do more harm than good it is a metal case surrounding anouther metal case that heats up and in most cases it is only a 40mm fan doing the cooling small fan for a big job me thinks

Yeah, as far as hdd coolers go it may be good but you can do a better job with a nice fan.

cooling your harddrive is a fickle prosess if you use the hdd cooler then it may do more harm than good it is a metal case surrounding anouther  metal case that heats up and in most cases it is only a 40mm fan doing the cooling small fan for a big job me thinks

i dont mean to sound like a jerk, and i dont always have the best grammar, but could you start to put periods (.) in your posts?

i dont want to read another crappy review on the Vantec. i'll trust your word on it haha

i dont mean to sound like a jerk, and i dont always have the best grammar, but could you start to put periods (.) in your posts?

i dont want to read another crappy review on the Vantec. i'll trust your word on it haha

You trying to tell me my review was crappy?

Nah, he meant that the rest were crappy and he will take your review's word for it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this