Quotes

ballsdeep

I enjoy reading quotes that people put on thier away messages on AIM sometimes. Some of them I find truley inspirational and others are just too long and too complicated for me to understand or care about.

I sometimes stumble across quotes that make me scramble for a pen to write it down and document the source- so here is a thread dedicated just to that. Post away and share quotes you like or dislike, or comment on a quote someone else has posted. Thanks, MEDS.

"There is a technical word for people who get histirical over nothing, they are called morons." - Bill Maher (Politically Incorrect) from the 'Big in 03' VH1 presentation.

I enjoy this quote because it really defines our media+public relationship, espicially when celebrities offer a point of view on world issues and everyone gets pissed at them.

like, do you mean the fish in the sea or something? cause i know alot of people who dont particularly like seafood, but then again, i guess they COULD eat them if they had to.

There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary.

Those that do and those that don't!

quotes in my sig are usually good ones.

The current one is from the "father" of Fat Man And Little Boy.

Anther he said, quoting from a passage from the Bhagavad-Gita

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

Edited by Junior

hehe. i like to steal stuff from other forums sometimes but this fit the topic and is pretty funny. these are quotes from maxim magazine.

Maxim Quotes- even though our mag sucks (except the pics of course) <---longest link ever

edit- forgot the name of the quote page. "the man code"

Edited by ballsdeep

Incoming fire has the right of way.

13. Before dating a buddy's ex you are required to ask his permission. If he grants it, he is however allowed to say, "man, your gonna love the way she licks your balls"

Thats awsome.

"don't hate the player, hate the game"- unknown (ive heard this before but saw it in badboysII. i didnt want to quote it from there cause its kinda stupid)

• 3 weeks later...

"When you kill 6 people in UT it's MonsterKill.

In Quake3 it's Excellent.

In TacticalOps it's Kickbanned by Admin"- [1337]Jonas

so true