Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Need For Speed: Underground

Man, let me tell you, this is the BEST racing game EVER!!! I have been playing racing games since RC Pro Am, and this is the BEST EVER!!!. You guys HAVE to get it. I want to start a COD racing clan and see if NATO will start a ladder.

http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/underground/en/home.jsp

I am already more than halfway done beating it. I'm 78/111 done. I been playing a lot.

i haven't played much of it yet. so far so good though. RIght now I'm spending my time on Tiger Woods 2004

this game is bad!

I dont understand the trade in. it says 2 diff things about certain cars. is one what money you get back, and the other what you have to pay to get the car?

im on 27/111 or something. when do i get to build a cool car with the 27 grand i have? hehe-i have been completing all the levels on hard.

where are the tutorials located so i can learn more about power sliding and shifting. i need to learn how to use the manual trans becsue every race game plays manual is faster than auto if you know how to use.

i love how you can have all the different layers of paint and decal on your car.

forgot, how do you take screenshots?

more on this later......

Edited by ballsdeep

using the keyboard? or a something like a sidewinder??

I'm using the Sidewinder. Easiest way to master the manual Tranny.

Don't have a wheel so I use the keyboard. Warning: Do not play this game unless you have loads of free time. It is highly addictive. Since I only have to work 1/2 day today B) , I will definitely be working on earning some cash to buy new cars and trick them out. Look out Bruce, your reign as champ is about to end. Right, Balls?

Don't have a wheel so I use the keyboard. Warning: Do not play this game unless you have loads of free time. It is highly addictive. Since I only have to work 1/2 day today B) , I will definitely be working on earning some cash to buy new cars and trick them out. Look out Bruce, your reign as champ is about to end. Right, Balls?

I'm just using the Gamepad. I aint buying no Stinkin wheel. :D

haha, anyone who actually buy a steering wheel should be shot. i use the keyboard and am actually likeing it better than hand controllers when i played GT3, midnight club, and project gotham.

ok so I checked out the demo but I want to make sure the full vers is uh, worth it.... Does anyone have a link to the full version that I could "test"? I may have a good link at suprnova but not sure if it is legit...

PegesusMaxx,Nov 26 2003, 04:53 PM] ok so I checked out the demo but I want to make sure the full vers is uh, worth it.... Does anyone have a link to the full version that I could "test"?  I may have a good link at suprnova but not sure if it is legit...

it should be legit.

PegesusMaxx,Nov 27 2003, 10:58 PM] got a ok copy but missing one good file....  less than 1 MB.... 

I need the trackb1109.lzc  if anyone can help, please send me this at icdencker@mchsi.com. THANKS!

sent.

somehow the email you gave was invalid. so

you've got a PM.

THANKS MAN! only problem is .... there is 1 more file I need (I promise only one more) off of disk 2 it is trackb1308.lzc VERY SMALL and sorry about the email.... the right one is idencker@mchsi.com THANKS again!!!

PegesusMaxx,Nov 29 2003, 08:49 PM]idencker@mchsi.com

MMUUAHAHAHHA now I have it AAAHHAHAHAHAHA....

Spam City I give you Peggy with an unpub. Addy...

PegesusMaxx,Nov 29 2003, 09:49 PM] THANKS MAN!  only problem is ....  there is 1 more file I need (I promise only one more) off of disk 2 it is trackb1308.lzc VERY SMALL and sorry about the email.... the right one is idencker@mchsi.com THANKS again!!!

if you still need it, email me @ neocorteqz@nemesisforums.net

someone please remove the silencer on that gun in Peg's :o picture.

still! i havent played in so long. im still on the sixties. that games too hardcore for me

I finished the game.

By the way, Please don't post requesting files.

Thanks

Update, I've been getting emails asking for files, I do not have this game installed anymore, nor do I have any of the files, so please stop emailing me about Files.

Also Do not email anyone else about them.

Thanks.