im guilty

ballsdeep

this is hilarious. i was in the frag ops forum and started a topic on lame people who say "gun plz" at the begining of every round. and this is what it turned into- this is a quote

" ' Originally posted by [email protected]@L:

If you want to have uber pistol skill like Ballsdeep you must first DL ELFBot. LOL, I saw him get kicked from a server 2 days ago on TO . TOST kicked him for ELFBot. He then joined back in with a different name. LMAO, not realizing that when you change your name out of server after joining one, it says at the bottom that "[COD]Ballsdeep has changed their name to Imalamercheater". He even had the nerver to say he doesn't cheat to Darkjin and I untill he got sick of us telling everyone to vote and started blatantly cheating, rofl.

So, for all you that want to be cool like him. Got DL you ELFBot today, you too can be a lamer, and then bitch at people on forums that don't have "your skill". ' "

ahhah i laughed so hard since i havent played TO but twice since frag ops and havent used that screen name in weeks! even since our last scrim- i was meds.

Well, we always knew it about you balls.:P

I wanted to reply in that thread, but they locked it. Wasn't CB4 a bad wannabe rap movie with Chris Rock?

Oh, Bruce, I think you need to increase the size of my avatar. No matter what size pic I choose, it looks tiny.

Cheater, Cheater, ELFbot hacker, sitting a tree whishing that he had skills like me.

haha. i should not have gotton so worked up on that post. everyone knows its eggs, the dude i busted on in the SED forums. i had those sreen shots i just put up there in a reply to a thread he started. hahah i took the screen shots over a month ago, before tha LAN party and even in that pic i was going by the name :[COD]balls

im thinking about stating a thread on the FO forums for a list of cheaters and nominating myself as the first canidate! <_<