Sign in to follow this  
[COD]1HellUVAShot

Frag-Ops

I have noticed that Frag-ops clans are already forming, was just curious if you guys would be interested in making a clan for Frag-ops. I want to try the game beforeI decide anything, because who knows it might suck, and I'm sure it is gonna have a lot of bugs for a while.

Ditto, I would like to try it first. Where does one get it at?

I would also like to get that game.

http://frag-ops.fragwhored.com/

here is the main website. check out the forums where you can find videos and screenshots. its neat how they have incorporated good ideas from the forums. for instance the change fire mode on grenade for diffrent trowtypes. the latest thing he added, it was just suggested in the forum the other day, is wiring money. you can type into command to wire X amount of dollars to team member i.d.

Yeah, but where can I get the mod? Is it out yet?

Try it out first.... I would sugest to wait till Tost switches over or some anti cheat program supporting Frag-Ops. If its good, we can make sure everyone gets the game first before switching over :)

DT

gman, i am sure they will put the download in the main page once it is released. close to october 20th o think. i dont think cheating will be bad, at first. from what i know there are not that many cheaters on UT2K3.

Oh there are lots of cheaters in UT2003, prolly way more than in TO. But the funny thing is alot of the cheaters still suck even with their bot.

I do not!

Just for Old Man 8)

I will want to try it out first before going to a clan. Maybe we can combine TMX-COD players just for a Frag Ops clan and keep our TMX - COD clans for AOT. And if Frag Ops is as good as they talk it up to be we can switch the server over Frag Ops.

wow, that skinda far fetched but not totally out of perspective. however, this would kill all the members who play TO and either 1) dont have the money to buy UT2K3...or have rich friends they can rip from and 2) dont have a computer taht can run the game.

i personally wont be in a clan for fragops till i decide my skill level. then, if a COD clan is around, and if i decided to join any clan, it would probably be COD because you guys are so much fun to play with. hahaha amaybe ill join XXX and sabatoge them muahahhaha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this