Frag-Ops

[COD]1HellUVAShot

I have noticed that Frag-ops clans are already forming, was just curious if you guys would be interested in making a clan for Frag-ops. I want to try the game beforeI decide anything, because who knows it might suck, and I'm sure it is gonna have a lot of bugs for a while.

Ditto, I would like to try it first. Where does one get it at?

I would also like to get that game.

http://frag-ops.fragwhored.com/

here is the main website. check out the forums where you can find videos and screenshots. its neat how they have incorporated good ideas from the forums. for instance the change fire mode on grenade for diffrent trowtypes. the latest thing he added, it was just suggested in the forum the other day, is wiring money. you can type into command to wire X amount of dollars to team member i.d.

Yeah, but where can I get the mod? Is it out yet?

gman, i am sure they will put the download in the main page once it is released. close to october 20th o think. i dont think cheating will be bad, at first. from what i know there are not that many cheaters on UT2K3.

I do not!

Just for Old Man 8)

wow, that skinda far fetched but not totally out of perspective. however, this would kill all the members who play TO and either 1) dont have the money to buy UT2K3...or have rich friends they can rip from and 2) dont have a computer taht can run the game.

i personally wont be in a clan for fragops till i decide my skill level. then, if a COD clan is around, and if i decided to join any clan, it would probably be COD because you guys are so much fun to play with. hahaha amaybe ill join XXX and sabatoge them muahahhaha