Sign in to follow this  
mAnChO

Water cooling Q's

Im looking into a water cooling system.. something like the Asetek WaterChill Watercooler Kit that JSgolfman informed us of. I am wondering if there are also cases that are better designed for water cooling in mind? Also if anyone has any experience with watercooling i could use some advice, about choosing either a kit or the neccesary parts to assemble a system.

Theres many different kits out there. Check out Koolance, Swiftech and DangerDen for starters.

As for cases BIGGER is better. Most any Full tower will be better.

to start off, I would use a kit. You can always change out components when you want to or need to.

Thanks Boys.. I was already leaning towards a kit because of the n00b inside me. But bruceleeons post only makes it more sense to start off with a kit :wink:

Just stay away from the really cheap kits. They tend to be made of really cheap components, and sometimes perform worse than air cooling. I would go with a swiftech kit, or a dangerden kit. Both of these companies produce products with awesome quality. Good Luck!

I Just got done reading JSgolfmans post on the report of the Swiftech MCW5000 CPU Water-Block. This seems like a good start on my way to my first water cooled system.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this