Article: The Valar Project

Bruceleeon

It's not just about sex, though. The main impetus is on the relationships caused, ended, pursuant to and surrounding those sexual encounters and feelings. I think it can be said that the focus is on the relationship part rather than the sex part, sex being an outcome or byproduct of the relationship. How characters interact with each other is extremely important in any campaign and sexual tension, or lack thereof, plays an important role in determining relationships; possibly as much as any other factor. How would your actions differ if you were on an adventure with someone you were attracted to as opposed to someone you found repulsive? It matters. You can't say, well so-and-so is Lawful Good, as am I, so we should always get along. Suppose the other person is an attractive female? Think of your actions in the real world and then extrapolate to the gaming world.

Read More

Well, these are some rules/guidelines for RPG's. This subject has not been tackled in any real detail before. The interesting thing, for me, was the intertwining of reality and fantasy. It's just an additional realm that can be added to scenarios to complete an RPG world or campaign.

I've played a few RPG that kinda played around with it. This isn't groundbreaking in the sense that it's a new arena in RPG. What it does that makes it noteworthy is the setting of rules and guidelines. Yeah, it includes some erotic pictures and text, but it isn't intended for minors. A vast majority of gamers are between 25-35.