HOly shiznit!

PC-HAngover

With more categories it makes it easier to find what you're looking for.

Specially for guys like me who don't know where to post stuff. With all these categories, I gotta find someplace it fits.

That was my intention... I hate being unorganized... Think of this forum as a big filing cabinet. When you file, if you are a good filer, you have a folder for each category of thing. This way you don't have your phone bill, electric, and gas bills all in the same folder.. Over time this layout will prove more benificial. It is hard to see it now because we are still in our infancy, but when we grow, the superior layout will make itself obvious.

• 10 months later...

That was my intention...  I hate being unorganized... Think of this forum as a big filing cabinet.  When you file, if you are a good filer, you have a folder for each category of thing.  This way you don't have your phone bill, electric, and gas bills all in the same folder..  Over time this layout will prove more benificial.  It is hard to see it now because we are still in our infancy, but when we grow, the superior layout will make itself obvious.

forward thinking.. nice work bruceleeon... i wish i was more like him.