Sign in to follow this  
Rbreb13

Giveaway: CD-Burner : Congrats Hunter-killer

We are giving a new Mitsumi CR-48XETE CD-RW to 1 lucky forum member. In case you didn't know thats a 48x12x48x burner.

Drum Roll Please!!! :lol:

:lol:

:twisted:

TaDah!

Hunter-Killer25

Let me be the first to say Congradulations!! You have been an asset to our site. And we thank you! :wink:

*Starts choking*

*chokes some more*

*chokes some more*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

This is the second thing i won (the first thing was compad mousepad few days ago) 8) thank you so much i suppose you need my shipping address now.

Cool, use it wisely grasshopper.

wisely.... does that include toilets?!

lol i will... i dun got a cd burner :( never had the privilage

hey wait rebreb! i just noticed... was that spam the entire list? oooo JS rbreb is using contests to catch up to you lol

That was HUMOR not SPAM!

It is impossible for the Supreme Moderator to Spam, all of my posts are of the utmost importance! LOL j/k

Besides, he'll never catch me. He has too many other sites he is a member of to post enough here. I, on the other hand, have a very weak, I mean, exclusive list of sites I grace with my presence therefore I can amass huge post counts. Also, I have two small boys who won't let me surf the web cause dad has to play XMen.

:shock:

Hell, I think I have more fun than they do. They keep me in stitches. I get to spend about 4-5 hours a day with them in the evening before they go to bed. Then it's off to the PC and work/play. Actually you can see my two ankle biters in this review Double Trouble

congrats! i guess i still have the lottery i can win! lol...i think i will catch up to G soon!

congrats! i guess i still have the lottery i can win! lol...i think i will catch up to G soon!

you know we all beat those odds once.. and then we were BORN!! LOL To bad I can't just beat the other swimmers for that lotto money :lol:

CONGRATS H.K.

...now where did I put my tail I feel like a lil swim HEHE

LOL

please... dear lord please don't ship usps... when i was a planetside beta tester they shipped usps the discs came about 5-7 days late (for EVERYONE even people who were like 2 streets away from shipping place) also my mousepad was shipped usps..... it still hasn't come (3 days late)