3DGameman review

jsgolfman

http://www.3dgameman.com/vr/fic/fic_vc19_a...ideo_review.htm

"FIC might be new to many, however, they were founded in 1980 and it is one of the world's leading companies in the hardware industry. With onboard RAID, audio, NIC, and USB2 the FIC VC19 Advanced Motherboard has it all, is very stable and performs well. Watch the Video to find out more..." ~3dGameMan.com

I like his reviews, they are video reviews. You get to see the product with an explanation. Kinda short, but interesting if you also find one with more hard data and specs.

56 k'rs beware!

Not a bad board for someone that wants to run pretty much stock settings. Not enough BIOS options for me, though.

Good points: 5.1 onboard sound, RAID, Ethernet.

Bad Points: No voltage adjustments, very few FSB options.

I guess the reason I like them is you get to see the board out of the box and see what the space is really like. He doesn't go into too much detail but you never buy something on one person's advice anyway. That board is decent, but you're right, not enough overclocking options. Of course, I don't have too many now either :cry:

OH yeah. Forgot to mention how much I like his video reviews. Its great to see everything and not have to read for a change! Kudo's to 3dGameman for that!! :wink: