CuZ Posted May 30, 2003 Report Share Posted May 30, 2003 ok well all the parts for the new comp have been ordered with the exception of the vid card. now the personal preference question should i go with the 9700 pro aiw now or wait for the 9800 pro aiw in a month or so and go with a TI flavor card for now??? Edit by Rbreb13: moved to the proper forum. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.