ASUSTOR AS-204TE Review

Bruceleeon

ASUSTOR-AS204TE-3.jpg?fit=200%2C200

Unless you have been living under a small stone in a field behind Bilbo Baggins' home, you may have heard the term NAS (Network Attached Storage). NAS are becoming more prevalent in the home, the small office, and the Enterprise. These flexible, inexpensive, devices can nearly do it all, which is what makes them so attractive. Well, it seems like everyone and their cousin is producing a NAS of some sort, but only a few have really got their act together. Among that small few, those that have more in R&D than they do in sales, is a company by the name of ASUSTOR. Today, ASUSTOR is no longer just a startup company. Instead, they have been producing some of the best, low-cost, NAS that money can buy. We had the chance to review their AS-302T, as well as the AS-608T and absolutely loved it. Let's see if their AS-204T can live up to our lofty expectations.
ComputingOnDemand?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ComputingOnDemand?i=9EfIj9zxYgM:0O0Debb5 ComputingOnDemand?d=7Q72WNTAKBA ComputingOnDemand?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 ComputingOnDemand?d=qj6IDK7rITs ComputingOnDemand?i=9EfIj9zxYgM:0O0Debb5 ComputingOnDemand?i=9EfIj9zxYgM:0O0Debb5 ComputingOnDemand?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 ComputingOnDemand?d=TzevzKxY174
9EfIj9zxYgM

View the full article