Verizon iPhone

jazboy

I am sure they will come up with some strategy. No one wants to loose their customers :) . iPhone subscriber alone had contributed significant amount towards AT&T's big revenue increase.

That is true but AT&T network really sucks. I had AT&T before and when i went to Vegas there were no connectivity at all. Not only in vegas when ever i am little far from main town my call gets disconnected or doesn't get signal. I am using verizon from last 1 and half years and its far better than AT&T. Lot of people were stick with AT&T because only AT&T was carrying iPhone. Most of them were waiting iPhone to come to Verizon. Now almost 40% of AT&T's customer will shift to Verizon.

Edited by Neroraptor

It would be also interesting to see the where Android goes from here. I believe that major reason for Android to get success was Verizon. Because lot of people didn't have option to choose from. Nokia's OS is not up to mark as compare to iOS and Android. Now Microsoft has also came up with Windows 7 phone. Although it didn't took off as per microsoft's expection but i have tried windows 7 phone. My one of friend has window 7 phone and i must say windows 7 os is good. The only reason iOS and android is ahead from windows 7 phone is that they came in market earlier to windows 7 phone.

Edited by Neroraptor