Sign in to follow this  
dlb

I suck at Dead Space 2

I recently got Dead Space 2 on my PC, and I really, truly suck at it. I never played the first Dead Space, but I don't think that makes any difference. When DS2 starts up, I'm in a straight-jacket. I run around all crazy for about 30 seconds then I get killed. No, wait, I lied. I last maybe 15 seconds then I get killed, and this is with the difficulty set at "so easy a 2nd grade little girl could play". I have no idea where I'm supposed to go, or what I'm supposed to do, I can't defend myself when in the straight-jacket. The game looks awesome, and looks like it could be lots of fun, but when you die so quickly every time, it gets frustrating. If anyone can offer ANY tips or advice, I'd truly appreciate it. I'd really like to live long enough in DS2 to get out of the straight-jacket so I can start blasting some of the aliens that keep killing me.

THANKS!

(BTW - I've finished the single player campaigns on all the CoD games including BlackOps in every difficulty level except "hardcore", the same with BFBC2; I love running around blasting zombies in Left4Dead -the first one and second one; so I'm not a gaming noob, I just happen to be lame in DS2 and need help! LOL)

Edited by dlb

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this