Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I had told myself I wasn't going to get this game, but the guys I played COD4 with ended up giving in so I did as well. It's essentially what 3-4 patches should have done to COD4, but they make more money this way. No dedicated servers which kinda sucks, but it's not as terrible as you might think. In my case the guys I've been playing with are all on the west coast, so one of their puters is constantly the server. Considering I can smell the atlantic from where I live, my pings suck when I'm grouped up with them.

I wouldn't recommend buying this ($60 for a console game they took some time to code into a PC game, for a (the D-word) series that STARTED ON PC!?!), unless you continued to LOVE COD4.

HOWEVER, if you have bought this game, and or Team Fortress 2 (excellent game), hit me up on steam: badmrfrosty00044

Frosty

Screw consoles. It's KB/Mouse or nothing for me. Of course, it could be I'm getting too old for all those buttons.

I used to say the same thing, but I am hooked now. Consoles make playing games easier as there are no upgrades required. No directx compatibility issues, or outdated drivers. It just works.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this