Bruceleeon

Eagle Consus N-Series External Enclosure (ET-CSNSU2-BK)

My latest adventure (you will read about it soon) left me with a few SATA hard drives lying around. With those drives came a great opportunity to incorporate them into an off site storage solution. That being said, I absolutely must do this with some style. Enter the Eagle Tech Consus N-Series Sata to USB enclosure.

Eagle Tech has a very industrial feel to their products. The presentation starts with their website and transcends into their products. Hard and soft edges along with some color contrasts bring attention to them aesthetically yet somehow still maintain a simple appearance. Do they offer features to match? The ET-CSNSU2-BK Consus series enclosure is garnished with aluminum side panels, thumb screws, a USB 2.0 (would you expect anything less?) interface, provided USB cable, a power adapter, and an internal SATA interface that supports both SATA 150 and SATA 300.

Read More

I'm waiting for USB 3.0 ( http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/...ed_cable_photos )

But this is pretty cool for now. Good Read.

Edit: Missing an e in GeForce in the specs.