Bruceleeon

Grand Theft Auto IV

I just purchased GT4, sadly... even though game review sites gave it a perfect 10 and claim it is way ahead of its time. I still don't think it is better than 3.

I think I am going to break down and buy that game here shortly.

I almost broke down and bought a PS3 but instead I saved the money and bought a Nintendo DS. But man I wanted the PS3, not just for the game but for the 5 Free BluRay DVD's. :D

I already own the PS3 I was talking about the game.

OMG, how much more of a hint do I have to give. Let me rephrase what I said above about the gamertag.... It appears that BigBalls and BruceBGone have a PS3. So If you give me your PS3 Names, I can add you to my block..oops friend list.

:)

Duh... I am bruceleeon. DT... PM Me your number, I was in florida a couple of weeks ago and wanted to hook up with you. I couldn't get you. Balls... what is your gamertag.

(gratedanestwo) is my tag.

Sorry bruce, you are not my type...... My tag is same as I always use. Digital_Terror I use an underscore to seperate the two.

If you add me your buddy list, Type in the body who you are... Cuz if the tag dont look familar, I don't except it.

I saw you online the other day... you jerk!!! PM me your number again... For some reason, I lost it again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.