Sign in to follow this  
UVA

Where is everyone????

The boards are dead! I can remember when we had so much going on in these forums. :(

Busy little beavers nowadays. I have very little time when I am not working or involved in my boys sports.

We need more regular members so we can have a few regular daily active threads lol

We haven't posted any original content in a while. I have a couple of reviews and articles that are sitting in the queue and a few products on the shelf. Just a matter of time. UVA, write an article on transitioning from paid to free operating systems.

I'm around now and again.

yo!

man it's been a long time since I've stopped by this shanty. between school, projects, house repairs, kidlet time, and the 30 seconds or so of sleep I'm getting a day it's hard to make time for web-stuffs. I'm just about finished with finals for this round and I'm looking at a summer job which won't have me working 18hours a day (hopefully) maybe this summer I'll be able to sit round a tell a few horror stories about construction in Alberta.. ;)

drop me a line here i would like to hear how the peeps have been doin!

chao

Hey Doug are you working for that guy Holmes on homes?

i think he would be sweet to work for. it would be nice to work for someone who spends the $ to get it done right the first time rather then cut corners to save a buck

i'm working on a line for a job this summer where i'll be operating big equipment (track-hoes and dozers)

Well good luck with that at least you will be getting paid better for operating one of those.