Sign in to follow this  
dougekewl

silent

where did everyone go?

seems to me that there is too little chit chat going on in this place.

i'm crazy buisy with construction right now. my summer job this year is with my bud in comercial construction.

were crazy buisy building a car dealership right now.

work -> eat -> work -> sleep -> work.....

Dunno... everyone else is being quiet so I had assumed that most of the people left....

i guess i'm gona have to start making some noise in here.

shake it up and bring our hit count up a bit

Yeah, we definately need some active forum members. The problem is that there are so many sites out now. The way they get their visitors is by posting articles. In my opinion, quality is better than quantity. Although some sites manage to produce some quality material, some sites just pump out crap. I would rather take my time with less hardware and get it right than look at a hdd for 10 mins and do a writeup.

With that, things have been hectic here... Car took a crap, working like crazy, moms day, me and my girl separated ways, etc.

I am here but I have been playing WoW :)

Yeah, we definately need some active forum members. The problem is that there are so many sites out now. The way they get their visitors is by posting articles. In my opinion, quality is better than quantity. Although some sites manage to produce some quality material, some sites just pump out crap. I would rather take my time with less hardware and get it right than look at a hdd for 10 mins and do a writeup.

With that, things have been hectic here... Car took a crap, working like crazy, moms day, me and my girl separated ways, etc.

I belong to several forums and most of them get quiet this time of year, mostly because of the ending school year!

They usually come around in late summer!

You are right though Bruceleeon, new content helps bring in new people and competition is tough getting new members and keeping old ones!

Well,

Here is an inside scoop on some upcoming reviews:

Bruceleeon:

Antec 900 Chassis

Tt Eureka Chassis

I/O Magic 2.0 Enclosure

Spire Chassis (can't remember which one)

Logitech Quickcam

Hitachi 1TB HDD

Noctua NB Cooler

Spire DigiPanel

and some other stuff that I have to find where I put.

wow...

you sure your not gona be too busy there? ;)

On top of that, I have my job, teach TKD, animals, house, COD Webhosting, computer business, social life, and the COD News.

I never really realized how busy I really am.

On top of that, I have my job, teach TKD, animals, house, COD Webhosting, computer business, social life, and the COD News.

I never really realized how busy I really am.

And I thought I was busy.

Sounds like you don't have time to realize you're busy! :blink:

I might be up for a review or two if you need the help, but then again you remember my grammar from my first review lol.

You can do the article about staples and online retailers. Cost vs instant gratifiaction.