dougekewl

Black And Brimstone

i've just started thinking up about what i would like to do with my old project car. it's been sitting without love fore 5 years now but hopfully i'll be able to find some monie to get something done, or atleast my garage finished so i have some place to store it closer to home... :S

but for now i want to just compile the parts and stuff together.

so consider this a very slow work log.. :D

and feedback is always good! :)

i didn't get any pictures of my ranchero before i started to teat it apart so i found some online.

these are pictures of another 67 ranchero from http://www.woodyg.com/fairlane/ownerspics/...vinTetz67R.html

mine is ugly green right now but will be black with some airbrushing on the sides when i'm done, but this will give an idea of what my style looks like. 1967 was the only year that they had the stacked headlights, every other year had them side-by-side, i think the stacked looks much better.

kt67front.jpgkt67rear.jpg

engine1.jpg

and here is a 460CI big block 'thunder jet'

it's 2G for this block alone but it can be bored and stroked to a monster 598CI

i plan to go with a mild 512CI

M-6010-A500b.jpg

oh and the engine you see in the red ranchero, it just a little 428CI 'cobra jet'

Looks cool. Good luck with the project.

now all i need to do is win a $million

i've done some searching at JEGS... oh boy like a kid in a candy shop!!

but... at the and of it my total came to ~ $8k USD and that was only for engine. the blower i want to put on top is $7k USD

and then there is still rims rubber front/rear suspension body work, paint

but the good part of all this... when i'm done she'll be putting down around 800HP and maybe a shot of nos in there.. :D

so i have a garage built now, i haven't put the siding on yet, thats going to happen this summer. only problem now is the garage have been filled with clutter from life and there is still no room to park the project in it.. humbug. I've been able to shift a fer engines that i had in storage to here so i may possible be able to find time and monies to get a low budget engine and trans running for now.

hopefully once i get it into a few shows with the basics i can get a few sponsors to kick in some cash for high end stuff.

at least thats the plan for now