Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Google

We finally made the top spot when searching for

computing on demand

in google!!! It figures that it would be Bruceleeon's review too... pffft

LOL, hey was the site down? I been trying to get to it for a while now its up. I wasn't sure, cause I had NO internet for a coupl ehours.

Well i came to this site through Google Search only. I also looked in Alexa ranking for this site and found 38,638 in US. So quite a popular site.

Curious, what were you searching for?

Actually I was searching for Hard drive docking station on amazon and came across Startech HardDrive docking station. To see the review of this HardDrive I searched on Google and went through couple of sites and this site came on 2nd page.

2nd PAGE!!!??!??! I am offended! I am going to have to work on that.

Yes i am sure this came on 2nd page. What do you mean by you have to work on that. I thought sites gets selected automatically by search algorithmic.

Edited by jazboy

It does, but as I work on publishing more articles and having more sites link to us, we will rise in the ranks.

Forum activity helps... that is why I will be giving away something almost every month this year.

Sounds good. I Just saw site ranking on Alexa, Now it shows around 40K. If all works well then i guess we should break 20K mark in thanksgiving.

Edited by jazboy

Forum activity helps... that is why I will be giving away something almost every month this year.

Sounds Good. Means being active on forum will definitely will pay you someday :).

Considering there are only about 10 eligible for the RAID box right now, being active means you have a good chance of getting something. New forums are a great place to get hardware!