The BBQ Kid

recruiting efforts

while the members we have are all active and in good standing, we are not at capacity. As such, I posted this advertisement on the AoE forum http://forums.ageofempires.com/topic/20221-the-leftovers-3-has-room-for-you/

Please go there and comment. Tell the world what's good about LO3. This will keep us on top of the heap of posts.

Well, it sorta worked. We got one new player with 18 crowns, FalconKahn2.

We are going to need some new players, and I don't care what the crown count is. Players always leave, so we always need to replace them. If LO2 is doing well, could you guys open it up so anyone can join, then tell them to go to LO3 until we are full?

Edited by The BBQ Kid

Hey BBQ,

Once we get some more new members here in 2. We should re-activate this old post. I'll probably head back over to LO3 for a bit when this league is closer to finished.

It sounds good but don't let LO2 drop off the top 200. Having 2 of our teams on there has got to help recruitment.

Don't worry, we left your room just as it was. You can always come home.

I'm not quite sure the leaderboards do us any good really. I did note however that keeping the post bumped seems to work. the more views and the more time we spend at the top of the recruitment forum the more we seem to get to come. Although they are lower crown members.

Thank you for the update SeaRauber. You are probably right about the top 200. It used to be the only way for new players to find an alliance, but the game has changed. I still think that being on the top 200 shows we are a solid crew.

We need new players and I don't care what their crowns are at as long as they are active. Let's keep bragging on the recruiting forum post as you suggested.

I want to thank you and all of those who stepped up and helped out LO2. I think it was good for The Leftovers.

Currently at 48 players in LO 2 now. 

should we start transferring th LO3 lords back over to keep spots open and start pushing LO3 in the forums? 

It's easy enough to find an old LO3 recruiting thread and stat pushing that once LO2 is full. 

I don't want to bump it until LO2 is sorted though. 

I think so. Ask Kronic if he is ready to let you go though first. It's hard for me to judge from here. You may want to start sending low level players to us first. We are down to 34 players right now. You guys make the call.

I have been sitting in LO2 all day and nobody chats. The place is pretty dead. I finally got the watch signals filled up. Several were completely empty. That doesn't happen back home... I hope you guys get some active players. I wouldn't be too picky on crown counts. Just encourage them to ask questions and battle often. 

I think my guys want to come home, and I am not seeing any guys coming from LO2 yet. If you want to keep the 600 crown min, then tell them to join LO3 and give them a few hours to read it before you kick.