Sign in to follow this  
starbeast007

PLAYER OF THE WEEK !!

Hello everyone, I've decided to held new event (which will start from MONDAY  i.e. 18th of April)

1. Event Name:- Player of the week .

2.   Basis for declaring the winner :-
 •      Most troops donated within a week and
 •     Most crowns gained within a week

3.     As there are 2 base on which winner will    be declared the number of winner will also be 2!! Yep their will be 2 winners for a particular week one for DONATION and another for CROWNS !

•      The starting/ending time for the event will be from Monday 12:00 am PST -11:59 pm PST of Saturday

• NOTE:- Yup the event won't continue for 1 whole week obviously I need some time to determine who the winner is ! And Time zone can be altered accordingly

• Winner will be declared on Sunday !

• Winner can have LO tour ! Yup that means visiting other Lo's even if you don't have the min. required crowns for any particular lo
 • NOTE:- THIS IS TOTALLY OPTIONAL (DEPENDS IF PLAYER WANT TO VISIT OR NOT)

4. Announcement:- The winners name will be in the announcement column for a week!

Ok I am done with the rules. Good luck everyone. Happy hunting!!
Edited by starbeast007

why don't every Lo held this event it will be something unique that only Lo does ! You just need to prepare a spreadsheet stating everyone's crowns count and donation count and check on the end of the week which player has the highest changes !!

I wanted to announce winner on the basis of donation of wood/food/stone in wonder task but as it doesn't shows individual contribution, I gave up on that 3rd winner idea!

if you have a windows phone than you can prepare spreadsheets on your phone as well !! (using Excel )

Just a thought, but it could be as easy as a couple of screenshots at start of each week to compare... If you don't want to enter data into spreadsheets. 

I reckon for the most part, there will probably be only a few players that will be in contention for each of the prizes

Another thought I just had... What if it was % increase in crowns. That will give better chance for lower level players to win. Hard to win when you are only getting 10c battles etc. i think it would accommodate more players ??? Thoughts... 

33 minutes ago, Mrmicklow said:

Another thought I just had... What if it was % increase in crowns. That will give better chance for lower level players to win. Hard to win when you are only getting 10c battles etc. i think it would accommodate more players ??? Thoughts... 

yep agreed % increase will be better !! We should go with this