MikeR210

LO2 is Alliance of the day....

But it seems when you search alliance name:  The Leftovers 2 - seems there is something shady going on!

In my opinion, another Alliance changed their name purposely to The Leftovers 2 and is trying to take advantage of the our real LO2's Alliance of the Day status.

See for yourself - I think I'm going to report this to the Devs....this just isn't cool!

unfortunately this seems to happen with every alliance that becomes alliance of the day. why they allow 2 alliances to have the exact same  name is beyond me. actually surprised it was  only 1 other alliance that done it.  but just searching i see only 1 now so either devs stepped in ( yeah right :P) or they switched names back

I jumped over there and showed them a little kk love. I told them to change their name and stop stealing our publicity and recruits anyone that wants to join the leftovers 2 can follow me one person joined

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:21 PM, Bailey2821 said:

unfortunately this seems to happen with every alliance that becomes alliance of the day. why they allow 2 alliances to have the exact same  name is beyond me. actually surprised it was  only 1 other alliance that done it.  but just searching i see only 1 now so either devs stepped in ( yeah right :P) or they switched names back

yeah how can there be two alliance with exact same name!!

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:22 AM, kaptainkronic93 said:

I jumped over there and showed them a little kk love. I told them to change their name and stop stealing our publicity and recruits anyone that wants to join the leftovers 2 can follow me one person joined

lol u can't fool kaptain:sfi_bat:

@Bailey2821 there are Soo many problems in this game that I no longer blame devs as they have already lost all the respect they had built through this game !! Probably even devs no longer care about players insulting them !!

so this is the official statement from phasma "Thanks for your feedback. There are many alliances with the same name "India, Sri Lanka " etc as there has never been limitations on alliance names. I always include the name of the emperor so people know which alliance is legitimate and which alliance to look for." So in other words we can go outside find a nice little spot and go screw ourselves

yeah read that response. shocking reply really. and i always thought even same name still  had to have different alliance emblem but last time i  looked they had even switched that to be the same as ours. 

i have seen this reported on forums before about alliances renaming to cash in on alliance of the day. wouldn't surprise me if its the same alliance that does it every time.

me and zuccubus kept joining them to recruit members so they made it request to join after they lost 3 people and we stole 1

but the one we took still has an alt account in there