plushysky

Noble league rant

Hi guys, Was just looking over the leader board standings for my empire. I was placed in the noble league (1500-2999crown). Well, I see that the shim in first place has 6235 crowns. Second place shim has 2980. As I said, the crown range for this league is 1500-2999 crowns. So basically this shim is locked in to win the 165 gold payoff. Was just wondering if you guys had any thoughts on this matter. Also, do you think we could have anything done about it by the devs? Obviously its a mistake, just wanted to vent my concern.......

Plushysky94041 LO3

He was probably gaming the system. He probably was ranked towards the bottom of his league last time, so dumped crowns to get down a level or two to get placed in the lower league. Now he is building crowns again. I think this will happen in most leagues. It is frustrating. The gold isn't enough to get worked up over though.

The bonus gold is nice as long as you can get it easily. I wouldn't spend extra time awake for it. I am currently winning my league and after this league ends I will most likely farm resources again. Stone mining is sooooo slow and the gold rewards wont help that much getting it.

Last league, I was (and am still in haha) the less than 1500c group. By the end of the league, the top guy was over 9000c. 

All rorting of the system aside... That is a good effort! Too much effort for a few gold coins to be honest haha

I've been hitting the jackpot a bit more. When you get coins there its not too shabby. I think the best bet is Just to keep attacking for wins and ignore the leaderboards until you max everything.