Sign in to follow this  
Goofy Panda Z

my journey of LO 3

hello all,

this is my farewell speech (sort of) for my LO 3 companion.When I started the game it was nice but with less active shim in alliances I joined namely Naruto. Then one day was searching for alliance in leader board & I liked the name bcoz in previous alliance no one used to donate me troops and help in attack. Then I joined LO 3 &first thing I asked in alliance was for troops & the magic was my watch tower was filled with troops within minutes.That made me believe that this is the alliance I would stay but eventually I started liking this alliance bcoz here I learned alot which I would have never learned if I was in other alliance.Even I received help from Bbq & Mike and now bcoz of Lo I have more than 1K crowns and its all bcoz of u guys. Now I think I should do the same for LO 5 & I am joining Lo 5.

Please guys wish me good luck.

your faithful member,

Oak

Well Oak,

LO is better with you in the group, no matter what group (alliance) you're in.  Thanks for all your troop donations to OGG!  I know you'll be just as generous in LO5, who ever the emperor ends up being.

yup I will but still it needs active shims & a good emperor.its boring here but I will handle.

Oak, it was an honor knowing you in LO3 (and 4, I think). I can't wait to hear about what you will do in LO5. Keep up the good work! It is appreciated!

As an emperor I happy to have you on my side oak . Keep doing good works that u have been doing from the day you joined Lo3 ..

Beside that you and MAG are the only shim I can entrust my empire with

Edited by starbeast007