So everyone is aware PaiMeiHai posted online chat that shim got an internship and will not be online regularly for the next "month or so"

It has been 20 days since PaiMeiHai, last attacked. Let's kick after 30.

From now on, the leave of absence must be approved by me and at my discretion. Please post your requests in this topic in the comments below.

Did KJB request an excusal?  Shims been inactive for 26 days.

Edited by dnarud13

On 9/23/2015, 1:41:43, blulitangel said:

KJB is at school. Yes, he requested excusal. And, as emperor, I'm pretty sure excusal is granted without him even asking :D .

Not only emperor, but also a founding member.

IllTeacher has been unable to get AOE to work since I installed Windows 10 updates and the latest app update on our computer. He is dying to get back on. Please excuse his absence.

I wish I could fix it, but I don't know how. I am hoping the next updates will take care of it.

MDTB44 has requested an excusal for the holidays.  I'm thinking the shim will be back before the 14 day limit anyway.

I'm leaving today for a week and probably won't get to check in very often.  So not a long time, but still wanted to give a heads up.  Hopefully I'll have enough food for the last upgrade of my stables when I get back.  :sfi_knight3: