MikeR210

Lord Nominations

I see that I'm Lord now, first thank you for thinking that Im worthy of it. I played many games I was authorized in most of them but I play Castle Siege just to relax and attack sometimes. I like giving advice if I know anything usefull too, even tho I know most of you already know whatever I know. I can try to help you as Lord but Im not sure if I can stay online that much. Anyway you don't need to give me Lord, Im talking in chat, giving advice just for fun. For me it doesnt metter if Im Noble, Lord or an ordinary villager :)

It's been over a month since we've last nominated any new Lords so current Lords and other active players, please submit who you think would make a good addition to the lordly ranks of LO4. :D

Obvious contenders would be to sort by donations:

1. Miihkali

2. BATTLE

3. OneBrightAtom

That Bob guy is handy too for assessing new join requests ;)

BATTLE KINOBI, G A M E F734K, and BobGoblinCastle were all promoted to Lord back in late December.  I has considered Miihkali 68 and OneBrightAtom based on Alex's suggestion and while they're both very active in donations, I've rarely seen either engage in chat which is an important role for a Lord.

I definitely agree on Maltese and I'd like to throw BobGoblinCastle as a consideration for re-lording(?). I haven't seen much of nrawlinson around and I want to make sure our Lords are active in chat so I'm a little hesitant on that nomination. Thoughts?

Agree. Its Ok. Its just that shim was part of our LO4 when I fist joined that I put forward shim's name. Otherwise judging by present scenario Maltesa is good for nomination. Bob is also good>ok for Lord nomination but whether he will be part of LO4 even after season ending needs to be considered. If he stays then there are no issues why he shouldn't be a Lord

BobGoblin, nrawlinson, and MalteseFalcon have all been promoted to the rank of Lord.  Congratulations!

P.S. Any luck getting your game working again, Goofy?