Sign in to follow this  
DicksmashMcIroncock

homefront

Hey all, I need some help. I want all of the random whining on the Homefront forums to stop. It's not helping anything. In fact, it's making it worse. Yes, there were/are major server issues. They're fixing it. Posting thousands of random rants is only making it more difficult to address the actual problems. When they ask for information, don't get on your soapbox and moan and groan about what you think is wrong with the game. You're not one of the developers. Well, unless you are. Filling up the forums with useless crying is taking away precious time from the developers. They have to read 100 stupid rants before they get to one helpful post. Anyway, pass this message along to everyone you know. they have a great game on their hands. Right now the only major issues are the matchmaking and the connection times. It's getting better, trust me.

Stupid homefront! Personally, I would be blowing their phones lines up if i spent 60 on a game and couldn't play it. I would expect a full refund to return the game or a 20 dollar Visa / mastercard gift card for my troubles.

Hey all, I need some help. I want all of the random whining on the Homefront forums to stop. It's not helping anything. In fact, it's making it worse. Yes, there were/are major server issues. They're fixing it. Posting thousands of random rants is only making it more difficult to address the actual problems. When they ask for information, don't get on your soapbox and moan and groan about what you think is wrong with the game. You're not one of the developers. Well, unless you are. Filling up the forums with useless crying is taking away precious time from the developers. They have to read 100 stupid rants before they get to one helpful post. Anyway, pass this message along to everyone you know. they have a great game on their hands. Right now the only major issues are the matchmaking and the connection times. It's getting better, trust me.

If you wanna see random whining you should check out the bungie.net forums. Funny stuff.