Sign in to follow this  
DicksmashMcIroncock

Need for Speed World

So EA, in all of their infinite brilliance, has decided to make an MMO Racing game. Wow..... This game is really a let down! I don't even know where to begin. There are issues with the video all over the place. Also, the music adds nothing to the game. There is one feature in this game that I love/hate. You buy the game for $20, right? YOU CAN ONLY GET TO LEVEL 10!!! Let me tell you something, any car worth driving in this game is well above level ten. In short, DO NOT waste your money on this game like I did. I think EA is resting on their laurels with this title. MMO is definitely not the way a racing game was intended to be played.

I don't necessarily agree, from most wanted and carbon and the like, the groundwork was set for something like this. When you start competing online against tons of players the fun level increases.

I can't wait for the new hot pursuit!!!!

Well, in case you missed it, the new hot pursuit was amazing. It was everything I had hoped it would be. Not only was the single player fun, the multi-player never got old. Even better.... when you earned something in single player, you could use it in multi player!! Everything about that game rocked!

As for world, it did get a little better after launch. There were a few frame rate and clipping/tearing issues. Other than that, it wasn't too bad after all.

No, I HAD the new hot pursuit. I played it for a couple months. All of my friends moved on, so I was forced to do the same.

So EA, in all of their infinite brilliance, has decided to make an MMO Racing game. Wow..... This game is really a let down! I don't even know where to begin. There are issues with the video all over the place. Also, the music adds nothing to the game. There is one feature in this game that I love/hate. You buy the game for $20, right? YOU CAN ONLY GET TO LEVEL 10!!! Let me tell you something, any car worth driving in this game is well above level ten. In short, DO NOT waste your money on this game like I did. I think EA is resting on their laurels with this title. MMO is definitely not the way a racing game was intended to be played.

It would be worth checking out test drive unlimited two if you're interested in this style of game. There were a lot of issues in the initial release, but I'm sure they've been cleared up by now.

It would be worth checking out test drive unlimited two if you're interested in this style of game. There were a lot of issues in the initial release, but I'm sure they've been cleared up by now.

Well, I was really considering that one.I just got hung up on Shift 2. That one is really good. Just don't even try drift racing.

I still like Forza

As far as Microsoft is concerned, Forza is the best, hands down. I'm looking forward to how they're going to put Kinect support in Forza 4.

I don't think they should. For some reason, I think console racing games should stay on the controller. I don't even like using the racing wheel and peddles. Call me old fashioned, but sometimes you should keep things the way they are because they are perfect already.