Sign in to follow this  
UVA

My new TV

Finally it is here!!! I refinianced my house recently and had a little extra cash so I went shopping. I wanted something big and after alot of research I bought a Samsung 61a750 61" 3rd generation led DLP. I gotta say the picture is truely amazing once you tweak the settings. I was worried in the bright store showroom when compairing it side by side with a nice bright LCD but once I got it in the house and set it up the picture is unbelievable. I wanted a fance surround sound system to go with it but after the cost of the tv and the stand i was limited so i went with a 400 dollar home theater in a box (Sony) and it is more than I will ever need and sounds great to boot even at max volume.

I got a home theatre in a box and they are perfectly fine. The thing to remember, those speakers are matched to that stereo, so unless you are a super music guru, finding the right speakers for the right receiver can be hard. Some guys think just buying expensive speakers and an expensive deck gives you great sound... NOT TRUE.

Congrats on the TV... DLP is amazing tech... and samsung is the way to go with TV's.