About This File
This utility can work with Claymore's Ethereum Dual miner v4.3 or higher.
- Remote monitoring: hashrates, GPUs temperature, fan speeds, current pool names, etc.
- Remote management: restart miners, apply "epools.txt", "dpools.txt" and "config.txt" files.
- Simple webserver.
You can send same file to several miners at once.
Before sending a file, all strings %NAME% will be replaced with miner names.
For example, you send epools.txt which contains this line:
POOL: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008, WALLET: 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F/%NAME%, PSW: x
Every miner will get own epools.txt with their names, for example:
POOL: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008, WALLET: 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F/Rig1, PSW: x
Quick start guide:
- Press "Add Miner" button, specify miner IP and port for remote management (default is 3333).
- Add all your miners in the same way.
- You can see statistics now and manage miners remotely.
- In miner properties you can specify hashrate of miner and warning temperature, manager will warn you if something goes wrong.
Table columns help:
"Name" - miner name.
"IP:port" - miner IP and port for remote management.
"Running time" - miner running time, also number of miner restarts.
"Ethereum Stats" - current miner speed for Ethereum, number of accepted shares,
number of rejected shares, number of incorrectly calculated shares, rejected/accepted ratio.
"Decred Stats: - same statistics for Decred.
"GPU Temperature" - GPU temperatures and fans speed.
"Pool" - current Ethereum and Decred pools, number of failovers.
"Version" - miner version.
"Comments" - miner comments that you can set in the miner properties dialog.