About This File
- Windows XP up to Windows 10 Fall Creator update 1709 (16299.xx) (anything higher is at your own risk)
- NVIDIA, AMD, Intel GPUs
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or higher
- You should disconnect your internet or block Windows Updates.
- DDU should be used when having a problem uninstalling/installing a driver or when switching GPU brand.
- DDU should not be used every time you install a new driver unless you know what you are doing.
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- If you are using DDU in normal mode, Clean, reboot, clean again, reboot.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.
Official Page: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=976