About This File
NOTE: If you decide to use the NO DEV FEE version hosted here, please make a donation to fireice-uk .
XMR-Stak - Monero/Aeon All-in-One Mining Software
XMR-Stak is a universal Stratum pool miner. This miner supports CPUs, AMD and NVIDIA gpus and can be used to mine the crypto currency Monero and Aeon.
- support all common backends (CPU/x86, AMD-GPU and NVIDIA-GPU)
- support all common OS (Linux, Windows and MacOS)
- supports algorithm cryptonight for Monero (XMR) and cryptonight-light (AEON)
- easy to use
- guided start (no need to edit a config file for the first start)
- auto configuration for each backend
- open source software (GPLv3)
- TLS support
- HTML statistics
- JSON API for monitoring
Besides Monero, following coins can be mined using this miner:
- For all coins, except Aeon, you can use Monero settings.
Please note, this list is not complete, and is not an endorsement.
See the project on github: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
What's New in Version 2.4.3 See changelog
Config files from 2.4.2 are compatible to this release.
Changelog to 2.4.2:
- add coin CROAT #1317
- cmake: add variable EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH #1339
- AMD independent kernel per algorithm #1372
- refactor scratchpad creation (for fork to different scratchpad size) #1373
- expose original crptonight algorithms #1373
- fix wrong algorithm selection #1437
- fix usage unique_lock #1449
- add fork switch for coin ITNS #1451
- add BBSCoin #1454
If the application does not start properly, please make sure that Visual Studio libraries are installed.
You can download them from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746572