About This File
This plug-in was created for personal usage stream from HDHomeRun PRIME to Roku 3. This allows up to 3 TV streams to be viewed by 3 different clients simultaneously. Due to Plex limitations with live streams, I wouldn't recommend buying a HDHomeRun device solely to run with Plex and this Plug In. This plug-in should work with DLNA-enabled HDHomeRun (PRIME, PLUS, DUAL Gen 4).
Due to Plex limitations with live streams, I wouldn’t recommend buying a HDHomeRun device solely to run with Plex and this plug-in. This plug-in should work with DLNA-enabled HDHomeRun (PRIME, PLUS, DUAL Gen 4).
This plug-in should work on any Plex Media Server OS, and almost any client (Android, iOS, Roku, FireTV, Web Browsers, etc).
Current Development Environment:
- HDHomeRun PLUS (HDTC-2US)
- Intel i5-3570K
- Windows 7 64-bit SP1
Tested Server Environment:
- Windows 7 64-bit SP1 + Intel i5-3570K + HDHomeRun PRIME/PLUS
Three 1080 transcoding sessions.
- OSX Maverick (Mid-2013 MacBook Air) + Intel i5-4250U + HDHomeRun PLUS
Single 1080 transcoding session.
Tested Client Environment:
- Android (HTC One M7 Lollipop)
- Android (Amazon FireTV stick)
- iOS (iPad 2)
- Plex Home Theater (Windows/OSX)
- Roku 3
- Web Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari)
- Unzip and copy the .bundle to your PMS plug-in directory.
- Set the HDHomeRun IP address in the plug-in settings.
What's New in Version 0.5 Build 20141018a See changelog
Version 0.5 Build 20141018a
- Renamed to HDHR Viewer
- Auto Transcode fixed/rewritten.
- Auto Transcode fix and renamed to "Pre-Transcode" to avoid confusion.
- Reintroduce HDTC-2US transcode profiles (v0.3 feature)
- New Channel Icon
- New setting (XMLTV matching by channel number or name)
- New setting (TVChannel channel logo matching by channel number or name)